Experience a relaxed European river cruise now!  French at a Touch Travel Services provides a full range of
  river cruise options for every budget for you to select from whether it's cruising in Europe, Asia-China, Russia,
  Portugal, or  Africa.  Worldwide river cruises are our specialt
y and we're here to help you, call
 Home | French Phrases | Transfer | Trains | Hotels | Cruise | Pre-Post | River Cruise | Land Tours | Small Ship Cruise | Groups | France | Chateaux | Gourmet | Day Tours


 Paris & Normandy


 Avalon Waterways has one of the youngest fleet of ships cruising the waterways of the world

Travel Assistance

FREE Travel Articles
FREE Brochures
FREE Travel Tools
FREE Travel Ins Quote
AmaWaterways Cruises
Avalon Cruises 
Uniworld Cruises
Viking River Cruises
Cruise Inquiry
Land Tour Pkg w/Air
France + 22 Regions
Bus Tours Paris
Chateaux & Tours
Countries | France
Cruise Med Small Ship
Eiffel Tower Tours
France History
French Phrases
Paris Apartments
Paris Museums
Paris River Cruises
Paris Tours - ALL
Paris Group Tours
Schools / Universities
Shopping Boutiques
Statue of Liberty
Travel by Land Tour
Travel Assistance
Travel England
Travel Essentials
Travel Insurance
Travel Ireland
Travel Italy
Travel Scotland
Travel Spain
Travel Guides + Books

Passports and Visa Services


  If You Need One of the Following US Passport Services, then VISIT your Local Post Office!

              An Expedited Passport - New Passport - Renewed Passport - Visa - Get Info On This Page
Every man woman and child [includes infants] traveling in and out of the United States must have a passport, excluding Mexico and Canada. However, you'll still need a certified birth certificate and possibly another ID such as a drivers license to enter either country, and return to the United States. You can now go directly to your local US Post Office to get your passport, where it will be more secure than using 'Passport Services' and your private info going to them and who knows where from there!  Not all post offices offer this service, so call first to your local post office to check with them before making the trip there, and find out from there where your nearest Passport Service Post Office is!

        What is required for an United States Passport Application & Emergency Info - Read BELOW to find out

1. A Certified Copy of your Birth Certificate from the state of your birth, with the state seal on it, see the requirements and
    how to obtain your certificates quickly. 
2. Name Change - due to marriage - or divorce, you'll need certified copies of both your birth and marriage / divorce
    certificate/decree.  Other reasons for name change, you'll need other back-up identification such as a driver's license or
    other identifying documents that will show proof of your name prior to the name change.

3. Two identical photos are required - please see passport photo requirements

4. Stolen Passports - click for the US State Departments information on what to do.

5. Secure Passports - Documents - How to secure your passport and documents, as this is the  most important thing to do
    while traveling abroad or into another country. We offer Secure Passport Holders - just click How to Safeguard your passport
    and other important papers, jewelry, travelers checks and cash.

6. All Passport or Visa Requirement Information - all about all passport services, for a new passport service, all children
    [including babies traveling abroad, crossing country borders are required to have a passport now].  Do you have an expired
    passports? Most importantly...what to do if your passport is stolen or lost.


       Type of Passport or Visa Service Required

                     Select type service needed - click application for complete instructions and fees

  New US Passport
 ● New First Time Passport - available in 1 to 3 business days.
 ● Rush New First Time Passport - available in 4 to 6 business days.
   Passport Renewal Services - Renewal Service
 ● Emergency Passport Renewal - available in 1 to 3 business days
 ● Rush Passport Renewal - available in 4 to 6 business days.
 ● Standard Passport Renewal - available in 7 to 10 business days.
  Passport for Minor Services
 ● Emergency Child Passport - available in 1 to 3 business days.
 ● Rush Child Passport - available in 4 to 6 business days.
 ● Standard Child Passport.- available in 7 to 10 business days.
  Emergency Lost or Stolen Passport - What to Do Should This Happen  
Please note:
that if your passport is lost or stolen abroad, you are not issued a permanent passport now!
 ● Replace Lost/Stolen Passport - available in 1 to 3 business days. 
 ● Replace Lost/Stolen Passport - available in 4 to 6 business days.
 ● Replace Lost/Stolen Passport.- available in 7 to 10 business days.
  Passport - Name Change - Name Change - Data Correction - Limited Passport Replacement Form
 ● Emergency Passport Name Change - available in 1 to 3 business days.
 ● Rush Passport Name Change - available in 4 to 6 business days.
 ● Standard Passport Name Change.- available in 7 to 10 business days.
  Add Pages to your Passport - If You Need Extra Pages for Your Passport
● Emergency Service - available in 1 to 3 business days
 ● Rush Service - available in 4 to 6 business days.
 ● Standard Service.- available in 7 to 10 business days.
  Passport Status Online 24/7 - Your Passport Status Info ONLINE
   ● Travel Document Status Center - use your email sent to you or from the 'Order
    Confirmation' screen.
  Travel Visa Services [for US Citizens requiring a visa to a foreign country] for ALL VISA SERVICES
  Visa Services by A to Z Subject Index - Click HERE.

For Info on the Country that you'll be visiting, go directly to this INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL PAGE with Country Choices and follow these steps:
    1. Select the country that you'll be visiting in the 'DROP DOWN BOX' 
    2. Click on the country that you'll be visiting.  The country's information will appear, letting you know if a Visa is
        required or not. If visiting more than one country, check all the countries for specific information and Visa needs.
    3. If a Visa is required then, then click on the purpose 'Business' or 'Tourist' and
        proceed with online application forms and information from there.

What you'll need to send with an application for a Passport and or Visa

  Order your official birth certificate and/or marriage certificate here - if your passport is a name change due to marriage, you'll need a copy of that along with a birth certificate copy for passport application.
Find More Requirement Information about Passports or Visas below, or click on links.

  All about Passports, why you need one.
All about Passports from the US Dept. of State

  All about Visa Requirements for people traveling to the United States.
All about Visas from the US Dept. of State

  All about Children & Family Visa Requiarements US Government Website
Passports are required for all family members including infants.

  Passport Photo Requirements
Two [2] recent photos of yourself that are less than 6 months old are required.  The size must be exactly 2" x 2" in size.  The photo should show a clear, front view, full face of the customer. The dress should be in normal street attire.  No hats or dark glasses, and photo should be against a plain white or off-white background.  The customer should have a natural expression, mouth closed, and eyes open and looking directly ahead. If the persons face is not clear in the photo, and isn't in focus, the photo will not be accepted.  Go to the State Department site for more info.

  What requirements are needed to obtain a passport?
Depending upon which country that you are planning to visit, but most countries require a passport for entry into their country.  A passport is also required to re-enter the United States, or other countries as well.  In the case of Mexico or Canada, only a valid driver's license and a birth certificate will suffice as proof of your citizenship; however, since many countries require a passport and some a visa to gain entry to their country -  the United States State Department recommends that you carry a passport with you.  Check here for passport or visa or both
requirements by country.

  What requirements are needed to obtain a visa?
At minimum, the applicant will need a valid passport to obtain a visa.  When the visa is issued, the passport will be stamped indicating the visa was issued and expiration date of the visa.  Many countries require there be in excess of 6 months of validity on the passport before granting the visa.  

  Your passport expired several months ago -- can it be renewed?
You can renew your passport up to a certain point from the time it has expired.  Click here for options on renewal of an expired passport.

  Your passport has been stolen, you're in a foreign country -
Important what you need to know and what you should do? 
One very common problem is that of having a purse or wallet stolen, that contains a passport.  You'll need to go immediately to the American
Embassy or Consulate office closest to where you are staying, and report your Passport stolen. The American Embassy or Consulate will start an application process immediately to get you a new passport. Click for office locations worldwide, click on the country or countries that you are visiting, copy this information and take the information with you, and keep it in with your secure items on your trip.  Read on....

  What should I do first if someone steals my passport of visa, and who do I contact?
This is from the US Department of State on Emergencies and Crises - please print this information and keep it with you at all times.  Also, you
can register with the US Department of State that you are going abroad, and can then assist you in a case of emergency.  A person should also register here if they plan on residing temporarily or permanently abroad in the event of emergency situations. 
Millions of Americans travel abroad each year and have a great time without problems.  But, our U.S. embassies and consulates assist nearly
200,000 Americans each year who are victims of crime, illness, or accidents.  Or they assist family and friends needing to get in contact with an individual abroad with an emergency at home.  When emergencies happen, or a natural disaster strikes, or acts of terrorism or civil unrest strikes during your foreign travel, you need to be prepared.  The nearest U.S. embassy or consulate can be your source of assistance and information. 
By registering your trip, you help the embassy or consulate locate you when you might need them the most. Registration is voluntary, it's free, and should be a big part of your travel planning and security.  Be Prepared, copy and take this information with you!

  How can I safeguard my important documents such as my passport and travelers checks?
There are numerous secure and safe ways to carry your passport or visa, travelers checks and other important documents, including your
American Embassy and Consulate contact information.  From waist packs, to money belts, to arm or leg pockets, there are dozens of
possibilities for you to select from.  this is a personal preference, and what you'll be most comfortable wearing on your person.  It is important
that you keep your valuable papers with you at all times.  For secure pouches for your passport, other documents and valuables, just click here.
Book Paris Hotels Online Now - Best Hotel Selections in France & Europe
Book Paris Airport Shuttles - Limos Here

Home AMA Waterways Cruise Viking River Cruises  Book  Europe Day Tour Options For More River Cruise Info
All Cruise Options Avalon River Cruises  Viking Ocean Cruises CrosiEurope River Cruises Pre & Post Europe Packages
Group Travel Options Uniworld Boutique River Cruises Monograms Independent Travel   Tauck River Cruises Travel Insurance

What We Offer You is the World at a Touch

French at a Touch Travel Services an Independent Agent acting on behalf of Nexion, LLC, a California registered seller of travel (2071045-50);
Located at 6225 N. State Hwy 161, Suite 450, Irving Tx 75035. Telephone 800-949-6410 NEXION LLC CST # 2071045-50 | FL ST # ST36574 | WA UPI # 602-531939

  Copyright 1999 - 2015 by Sharon Atchley.  All rights reserved.  Updated:  02/16/2016